Iran Visa on Arrival
As one of the most known ways of getting the visa, “Iran visa on arrival” or “Iran airport visa” are notably considered. This type of Iran Tourist Visa has some specific rules and regulation which are a must to be obeyed; as a result, Espad travel has divided different sections according to this type of visa. In general, as it’s obvious from it’s name, Iran visa on arrival is a kind of tourist visa which is being given to the travelers who enters one of Iranian international airports. So, you should prepare some specific documents and bring them with yourself to give the visa section of the airports.
Where to get
Iran Visa on Arrival?
This type of visa should be taken at one of the below international airports which will be the entrance port for you to travel to Iran.
- IKA: Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport
- MHD: Mashhad International Airport
- SYZ: Shiraz International Airport
- KIH: Kish international Airport
- TBZ: Tabriz International Airport
- ISF: Isfahan International Airport
Iran Visa on Arrival required documents:
- A confirmed return ticket
- Valid passport with 6 months validity, at least
- Personal photo ( should have a solid color background preferably, Women don’t need to provide the photo with wearing scarf )
- Iran visa fee in cash (preferably in euro)
- Travel documents like hotel’s voucher, any invitation letter or official travel docs
- Travel insurance valid for Iran
Which nationalities aren’t allowed to get Iran visa on arrival ?
Based on MFA rules and regulations the below passport holders are not allowed to enter Iran counting on receiving Iran visa at the airport. As a must, they should go through the In advance Iran Tourist Visa which is all about starting the visa process before entering Iran under the observation of an Iranian travel agency or tour operator.
- United States
Iran visa on arrival important tips:
- Those who have been rejected for any reasons previously, are not allowed to have Iran Visa on Arrival.
- Journalists and reporters are not allowed to get Iran Visa on Arrival
- Holders of non-touristic passports are not allowed to get Iran visa on arrival
Iran Visa on Arrival validity duration
Just do notice that Iran visa on arrival is generally issued for 14-30 days not more! But it can be extended through Iranian foreign affairs within different cities of Iran. To do extension, the on arrival visa can just be extended for more 14 days. So if you’re planning to stay in Iran within a long lasting period it’s better to go through the in advance visa.
Apparently Iran visa on Arrival seems to be so good for those who are able to go through it; but, notice that there are always some risks about this specific type of visa which may face you with some troubles. The below items are considered as these specific risks:
- The entire nationalities are not allowed for Iran visa on Arrival
- There is always 5 % of rejection for this type of visa
- Some airlines may not board you without possessing the visa
- It’s so time wasting as it takes about 3-4 hours
- In case of rejection, you should depart the country by the first available flight and no one will be responsible for the services you’ve booked previously
Espad travel is severely recommending not to go through the on arrival visa in accordance to the above facts. We’re ready to help you through the easiest and the safest method of receiving Iran visa which is in advance Iran visa.
As an honor, we’re providing free visa process for the clients who have bought Iran Tours which are powered by Espad travel.
Just you need to fill the below application form and submit it; our visa experts will contact you.
To fill Iran Visa Application Form out!
To Receive Iran Tourist Visa Authorization Number
To pay for visa application process
To wait for the Iran Tourist Visa process by MFA
To refer to the collection point to receive your visa
Iran Tourist VisaComplementary Information
If the process of Iran Tourist Visa is that clear to you, Espad Travel is honored to provide you with the most updated information as an entirely comprehensive guide. This is how you’ll be provided with reliable information so so easy. If you’re looking for this kind of rules click on Read More!