Iran Economy |
A Look Into Iran Fascinating Economy
Getting to know Iran’s economy provides a better view for you as an international tourist to understand Iran as a country. Iran is one of the most important, historic, and biggest countries of the World with a huge population of 90 M locating at the most strategic location of the World known as the center of the World. With huge potential for growth to become a developed, fully modern and wealthy country. In this article I ‘m going to speak about Iran’s economy and its features and benefits so if you love Iran, love to travel and experience Iran as a tourist or health tourist, stay with me to get to know Iran better from an economic point of view.
Iran Strategic Situation
Iran is an ancient country with history of over 2500 years of kingdom and documented history locating at the heart of the World at southwest of Asia continent known as Middle East which connecting west to east, Europa to Asia, north to south and west into Asia pacific, this location has given Iran a very strategic importance among all other countries of the Earth planet.
Iran Population & Its Growth
Iran is a rapidly growing country with population of around 90M which is going to grow and is predicted to be 100M by 2050 also considering most of the country population is under 40 and educated with great knowledge about technology, there are a huge potential and market here in Iran and huge potential for any traveler to experience Iran fully.
Iran Gross Domestic Product ( GDP ) & GDP Per Capita
Iran current GDP is around $400 billion which are growing 2 to 3 percent on average per year, but with this great potential and Iran capabilities this number can grow into trillions and make Iran of the three to five biggest economies of the World, also with this GPD, Iran GDP per capita is around $5k per year.
Iran Natural Resources& Minerals
Iran is consisting of 1% of the World population but with 10% of all World natural resources, this number has turned Iran into the wealthiest country of the World from a natural resources point of view. Considering these huge natural resources including oil, gas, minerals, and nature combined with human resources and the location of Iran, you can easily see the potential behind this which is able to turn Iran into a world superpower.
Inflation Rate at Iran
Compare to many advanced countries of the World, inflation in Iran is very high and double-digit but with liquidity and economical management of the central bank, this inflation is managed and reduced.
Unemployment Rate at Iran
Due to the huge young population unemployment rate in Iran is around 20% which is why foreign investment and using all potentials fully matters which will help the young population to enter into World of work and increases Iran’s GDP exponentially.
Economical Opportunities For Iran
Considering Iran population, location, and natural and human resources below are available economic opportunities for Iran :
- Turning into travel & tourism center of the Middle East, Asia and the World by full usage of Iran attraction and health tourism capabilities
- Usage of Iran deserts for green energy generation and attraction destinations
- Usage of technology and human capital for turning Iran into a production and services hub for the World
The Bottom Line
Iran is a rapidly developing country with huge land, population, growth potential and modern infrastructure which with great leadership and management combined with full usage of all its competitive advantages can turn into a fully modern and developed country with the potential of becoming one of the world superpowers. So if you are looking to travel a country with great culture and history, modern people and infrastructure, beautifully natural and historic attractions combined with delicious food and awesome pleasant weather all around the year, your best choice is Iran which is beating at the heart of the World. Here is a summary of all you need to know about Iran & its economy :
- Locating at the heart of the World known as the Middle East, southwest of Asia continent connecting west to east, and north to south
- The population of around 90M with most below 40 years old, 80% living in modern cities and with great knowledge of technology
- The population is going to grow into 100M by 2050
- Around 80% of the population has access to high-speed internet and are fully active online
- With one percent of the population, Iran has ten percent of all World natural resources
- GDP of Iran is $400B and economic growth on average is around 2 to 3 percent with GDP Per Capita of $5k per year
- Inflation is double-digit but managed by the central bank
- The unemployment rate is around 20%
- Potential of exponential growth is infinite
- With a great atmosphere, four seasons of the year is awesome to travel Iran
- Iran is full of great hotels, historic and ultra-modern shopping centers, restaurants and luxury enjoyable places
As the travel industry Worldwide is growing, Iran also is shifting from a resource dependant country into a services-oriented country and this means fresh opportunities for international travelers to experience Iran better and with the best and most appropriate budget.